I learned a long time ago that if you write down 100 Reasons why you want to succeed at something, then it is nearly impossible to come up with enough excuses to fail. My 100 Reasons are here to remind me why I can and will move forward with the life I love and deserve most.
1. I believe I can.
2. I have achieved so much before.
3. The universe is begging for me to succeed.
4. My family is counting on me.
5. I believe in God
6. This is the path I was meant to follow.
7. I love to help others.
8. I can be an example.
9. I can be a role model
10. I have learned so much so far.
11. I have so much more to learn.
12. I have so much more to gain.
13. The schedule is perfect for me.
14. I am good at what I do.
15. I can make people laugh.
16. I can challenge others to do their best.
17. I can make a difference.
18. I can give back to the community.
19. I can learn from others along the way.
20. I am happier in the end.
21. I am happier in the process.
22. I am happier right now!
23. I have the support of my loved ones.
24. This gives me the ability to change the world.
25. This is how I will bring more love to the world.
26. This is how I will bring more peace to the world.
27. I have been preparing for this moment my entire life.
28. Opportunities continue to present themselves.
29. This is the path of least resistance.
30. This feels completely true and authentic.
31. I gain energy from being my best self.
32. I smile more.
33. I give more.
34. I feel more at peace.
35. I have more love to share.
36. I have more ideas to share.
37. This is my calling.
38. This is the life for which I have prayed.
39. Unconditional love.
40. I lost 100 pounds.
41. I eliminated thousands in debt.
42. I have dreamed of this life since I was born.
43. I have seen others do it before me.
44. I have an abundance of wealth and resources.
45. I am unstoppable.
46. I am kind to others.
47. I am inspiring.
48. I have an amazing story that needs to be told.
49. I am a powerful creator.
50. When I want something, I can create it.
51. If I decide something will happen, it happens.
52. I am a coach.
53. I am a husband.
54. I am a brother.
55. I am a son.
56. I am a friend.
57. I am a colleague.
58. I am a professional.
59. I am a volunteer.
60. I am a contributor.
61. I am committed.
62. I have visualized it.
63. This is the best life I could ever want.
64. I have filled my commitment account.
65. "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
66. "It is not incumbent upon [me] to complete the work but neither [am I] at liberty to desist from it"
67. Torah (learning)
68. Avodah (worship)
69. Gemilut Chasidim (deeds of loving kindness)
70. "Don't matter just don't shimmy"
71. I am a winner
72. I am open to it.
73. I completed a marathon.
74. I have the perfect partner.
75. I have done the work.
76. I am entertaining.
77. I am bright.
78. I am creative.
79. I solve problems.
80. I am focused.
81. I have compassion.
82. I am connected.
83. I am a collaborator.
84. I am finding great joy.
85. I am worthy.
86. I have traveled.
87. I have read.
88. I have studied.
89. I am safe and secure.
90. I am educated.
91. I have the perfect background.
92. I am full of life.
93. I have abundant health.
94. I exist.
95. I know what it means to be the best at something.
96. I value excellence.
97. I value integrity.
98. I have released attachment.
99. I can.
100. I will